Rhinoplasty is one of the most commonly performed of all plastic surgery operations. It is an operation which changes the shape of a nose.
The operation has functional elements, which allows the nose to work well, and improves the airflow. The aesthetic elements are designed to improve the look of the nose.
There are many things that can be achieved with rhinoplasty.
- Rhinoplasty can reduce or increase the size of your nose.
- The nost can be straightened
- Depressions filled in and humps and bumps lowered and removed.
- The shape of the tip or the bridge can be altered.
- The nostrils can be changed, and the angle the nose makes with the face can also be changed.
- It may be possible to correct a birth defect, or the nose can be straightened following injury.
With any of these changes the amount that can be achieved depends on what the nose is like prior to surgery. It is important to have realistic expectations before surgery, and this must be discussed in detail with your surgeon before any operation.
If you would like to arrange an initial consultation, please call 01242 246533 / 01242 246544 or email us here
Alternatively, to learn more about rhinoplasty, please visit our specialist site, Rhinoplasty UK